Farm Fresh And Fabulous! Shop The Fall Harvest At Three Village Farmers Market!
What's in Season Late September?
Corn, apples, peaches, tomatoes, delicata squash, acorn, butternut and other winter squashes, beets, peppers, hot peppers, eggplant, potatoes, sweet potatoes, kale, radishes, zucchini, carrots, green and red cabbage, carrots, beets…
Be Sure Not to Miss!
- Pumpkins, peaches, pears, apples and broccoli and cauliflower from Ann Marie's Farm
- Winter squash and Asian greens from 4E Green Farm
Other Items Available This Week
- Mushrooms of many different varieties from Mattituck Mushrooms
- Crunchy pickles from The Perfect Pickle
- Our newest obsession is puddings from The Pudding Lady
- Macarons and Vegan Cheesecakes from The Finest Macarons Co.
- Macaroni and Cheese Cups are back from Tashana's Kitchen
- Fast food redefined--from Giannis Chicken Burgers
- Handmade jewelry from the lovely Tracy Marlowe New York
- Marvelous Italian meals from Bambinos Raviolis!
- Plant-based, cold-pressed snack from Terra Nut
Dessert Wine From Pindar Vineyards
Our rotating wine series continues and Pindar Vineyards is bring their Riesling Dessert Wine this Friday! This stunningly rich and complex dessert wine is sweet and fruity, with concentrated flavors of apricot, honey, and passion fruit.
The opportunity to experience new pairings is part of the fun in drinking wine. Pindar recommends pairing it with desserts such as cheesecake or a white chocolate fudge ...at the Market! But it’s also fun to experiment.
Show Your Love for Three Village Farmers Market!
Three Village Farmers Market has been nominated in the Bethpage Best of Long Island 2023 in the Best Farmer's Market Category!
If you love the Three Village Farmers Market, our delicious supply of local food, and our amazing farmers, makers bakers and producers, then we need your help!
You can show your love by voting for Three Village Farmers Market in the annual Bethpage BEST of LONG ISLAND contest! It only takes a couple of minutes!
Voting kicks off October, details to follow. If we are YOUR favorite farmers market, please VOTE for TVM!
Also, if you have an extra 5 minutes to leave a comment letting us know why you love TVM, that would be awesome, also!
Sneak Peek--Next Friday's guest Vendor: freshly baked from, Nelly's Empanadas!
We are looking forward to seeing you on Friday!
On the grounds of the Three Village Historical Society, 93 North Country Road in Setauket.